8. Developing Realistic Fish Passage Criteria: An Ecohydraulics Approach
- Ian Maddock2,
- Atle Harby3,
- Paul Kemp4 and
- Paul Wood5
Published Online: 30 JUN 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Ecohydraulics: An Integrated Approach
How to Cite
Vowles, A. S., Eakins, L. R., Piper, A. T., Kerr, J. R. and Kemp, P. (2013) Developing Realistic Fish Passage Criteria: An Ecohydraulics Approach, in Ecohydraulics: An Integrated Approach (eds I. Maddock, A. Harby, P. Kemp and P. Wood), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118526576.ch8
Institute of Science and the Environment, University of Worcester, UK
SINTEF Energy Research, Trondheim, Norway
International Centre for Ecohydraulics Research, University of Southampton, UK
Department of Geography, Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK
- Published Online: 30 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 16 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470976005
Online ISBN: 9781118526576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!