Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and Suicidal Behavior in Children
Part Two. Specific Disorders
Published Online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Wiley Handbook of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
How to Cite
Freed, R. D., Chan, P. T., Langer, D. A. and Tompson, M. C. 2013. Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and Suicidal Behavior in Children. The Wiley Handbook of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Part Two:35:821–848.
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!