Part Two. Specific Disorders
Published Online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Wiley Handbook of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
How to Cite
Nowakowski, M. E., Rogojanski, J. and Antony, M. M. 2013. Specific Phobia. The Wiley Handbook of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Part Two:41:979–1000.
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!