11. Obstetrical Outcome and Complications of Pregnancy
- Cynthia L. Harden MD Professor of Neurology3,
- Sanjeev V. Thomas MD, DM Professor of Neurology4 and
- Torbjörn Tomson MD, PhD Professor of Neurology and Epileptology5
Published Online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Epilepsy in Women
How to Cite
Ingrid, B. and Nils Erik, G. (2013) Obstetrical Outcome and Complications of Pregnancy, in Epilepsy in Women (eds C. L. Harden, S. V. Thomas and T. Tomson), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118531037.ch11
Chief, Division of Epilepsy and Electroencephalography, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, Cushing Neuroscience Institutes, Brain and Spine Specialists, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Great Neck, New York, USA
Department of Neurology, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala State, India
Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 11 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672679
Online ISBN: 9781118531037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!