15. Postnatal Cognitive Development
- Cynthia L. Harden MD Professor of Neurology2,
- Sanjeev V. Thomas MD, DM Professor of Neurology3 and
- Torbjörn Tomson MD, PhD Professor of Neurology and Epileptology4
Published Online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Epilepsy in Women
How to Cite
Gedzelman, E. R. and Meador, K. J. (2013) Postnatal Cognitive Development, in Epilepsy in Women (eds C. L. Harden, S. V. Thomas and T. Tomson), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118531037.ch15
Chief, Division of Epilepsy and Electroencephalography, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, Cushing Neuroscience Institutes, Brain and Spine Specialists, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Great Neck, New York, USA
Department of Neurology, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala State, India
Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 11 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672679
Online ISBN: 9781118531037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!