19. Bone Health
- Cynthia L. Harden MD Professor of Neurology2,
- Sanjeev V. Thomas MD, DM Professor of Neurology3 and
- Torbjörn Tomson MD, PhD Professor of Neurology and Epileptology4
Published Online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Epilepsy in Women
How to Cite
Pack, A. M. (2013) Bone Health, in Epilepsy in Women (eds C. L. Harden, S. V. Thomas and T. Tomson), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118531037.ch19
Chief, Division of Epilepsy and Electroencephalography, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, Cushing Neuroscience Institutes, Brain and Spine Specialists, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Great Neck, New York, USA
Department of Neurology, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala State, India
Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 11 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672679
Online ISBN: 9781118531037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!