21. Interacting Path Systems for Credit Risk
Published Online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2011 Tomasz R. Bielecki, Damiano Brigo, and Frédéric Patras. All rights reserved.
Credit Risk Frontiers: Subprime Crisis, Pricing and Hedging, CVA, MBS, Ratings, and Liquidity
How to Cite
Bielecki, T. R., Brigo, D. and Patras, F. (2011) Interacting Path Systems for Credit Risk, in Credit Risk Frontiers: Subprime Crisis, Pricing and Hedging, CVA, MBS, Ratings, and Liquidity, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118531839.ch21
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 24 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781576603581
Online ISBN: 9781118531839
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!