27. Horse and Donkey Milk
- Young W. Park Ph.D. Professor of Food Science4,5 and
- George F.W. Haenlein D.Sci.Ag., Ph.D. Professor Emeritus6
Published Online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Milk and Dairy Products in Human Nutrition: Production, Composition and Health
How to Cite
Salimei, E. and Fantuz, F. (2013) Horse and Donkey Milk, in Milk and Dairy Products in Human Nutrition: Production, Composition and Health (eds Y. W. Park and G. F.W. Haenlein), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118534168.ch27
Georgia Small Ruminant Research and Extension Center Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, Georgia, USA
Adjunct Professor, Department of Food Science and Technology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA
Animal and Food Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, USA
- Published Online: 11 APR 2013
- Published Print: 3 JUN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470674185
Online ISBN: 9781118534168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!