7. MS-Based Methodologies for Transgenic Foods Development and Characterization
- Alejandro Cifuentes
Published Online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Foodomics: Advanced Mass Spectrometry in Modern Food Science and Nutrition
How to Cite
Valdés, A. and García-Cañas, V. (2013) MS-Based Methodologies for Transgenic Foods Development and Characterization, in Foodomics: Advanced Mass Spectrometry in Modern Food Science and Nutrition (ed A. Cifuentes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118537282.ch7
Laboratory of Foodomics (CIAL), National Research Council (CSIC) Madrid, Spain
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 11 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118169452
Online ISBN: 9781118537282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!