19. Quality Issues in Heritable Thrombophilia Testing
- Steve Kitchen PhD3,
- John D. Olson MD, PhD4 and
- F. Eric Preston MD, FRCPath, FRCP5
Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2009 © Blackwell Publishing Ltd; 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Quality in Laboratory Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Second Edition
How to Cite
Walker, I. D. and Jennings, I. (2013) Quality Issues in Heritable Thrombophilia Testing, in Quality in Laboratory Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Second Edition (eds S. Kitchen, J. D. Olson and F. E. Preston), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118543467.ch19
Clinical Scientist Sheffield Hemophilia and Thrombosis Centre Royal Hallamshire Hospital Sheffield; and Scientific Director, UK National External Quality Assessment Scheme (NEQAS) for Blood Coagulation Scientific Director, WHO and WFH International External Quality Assessment Programs for Blood Coagulation Sheffield, UK
Professor and Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs Department of Pathology University of Texas Health Science Center; and Director of Clinical Laboratories University Health System San Antonio, TX, USA
Emeritus Professor of Hematology University of Sheffield Sheffield; and Director, WHO and WFH International External Quality Assessment Programs for Blood Coagulation Sheffield, UK
- Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 20 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470671191
Online ISBN: 9781118543467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!