3. Adaptation to Sea Level Rise: Calculating Costs and Benefits for the Case Study Kalundborg, Denmark
- Philipp Schmidt-Thomé3 and
- Johannes Klein4
Published Online: 7 APR 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Climate Change Adaptation in Practice: From strategy development to implementation
How to Cite
Boettle, M., Rybski, D. and Kropp, J. P. (2013) Adaptation to Sea Level Rise: Calculating Costs and Benefits for the Case Study Kalundborg, Denmark, in Climate Change Adaptation in Practice: From strategy development to implementation (eds P. Schmidt-Thomé and J. Klein), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118548165.ch3
Geological Survey of Finland
Aalto University, Finland
- Published Online: 7 APR 2013
- Published Print: 3 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470977002
Online ISBN: 9781118548165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!