7. Pelvis and Proximal Femur
- Andrea Donovan MD2 and
- Mark Schweitzer MD3
Published Online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Imaging Musculoskeletal Trauma: Interpretation and Reporting
How to Cite
Almusa, E., Kantartzis, S. N. and Leeman, J. (2012) Pelvis and Proximal Femur, in Imaging Musculoskeletal Trauma: Interpretation and Reporting (eds A. Donovan and M. Schweitzer), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118551691.ch7
Department of Medical Imaging, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, The Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
- Published Online: 22 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118158814
Online ISBN: 9781118551691
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!