9. Genomics and Transcriptomics of Photosynthesis in Polyploids
- Z. Jeffrey Chen2 and
- James A. Birchler3
Published Online: 4 APR 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Polyploid and Hybrid Genomics
How to Cite
Coate, J. E. and Doyle, J. J. (2013) Genomics and Transcriptomics of Photosynthesis in Polyploids, in Polyploid and Hybrid Genomics (eds Z. J. Chen and J. A. Birchler), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118552872.ch9
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Published Online: 4 APR 2013
- Published Print: 14 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470960370
Online ISBN: 9781118552872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!