1. Brain Function, Physiology and the Blood–Brain Barrier
- Robert Crichton and
- Roberta Ward
Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Metal-based Neurodegeneration: From Molecular Mechanisms to Therapeutic Strategies
How to Cite
Crichton, R. and Ward, R. (eds) (2013) Brain Function, Physiology and the Blood–Brain Barrier, in Metal-based Neurodegeneration: From Molecular Mechanisms to Therapeutic Strategies, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, Chichester, United Kingdom. doi: 10.1002/9781118553480.ch01
Unit of Biochemistry, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 25 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119977148
Online ISBN: 9781118553480
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!