12. Creative Knowledge Strategies for Polycentric City-Regions
- Sako Musterd3 and
- Zoltán Kovács4
Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Place-making and Policies for Competitive Cities
How to Cite
Bontje, M. and Kepsu, K. (2013) Creative Knowledge Strategies for Polycentric City-Regions, in Place-making and Policies for Competitive Cities (eds S. Musterd and Z. Kovács), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118554579.ch12
Centre for Urban Studies, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Institute of Geography, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
- Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 28 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470675038
Online ISBN: 9781118554579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!