9. Urban Regeneration and Housing as Potential Tools for Enhancing the Creative Economy
- Sako Musterd4 and
- Zoltán Kovács5
Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Place-making and Policies for Competitive Cities
How to Cite
Egedy, T., Redmond, D. and Ehrlich, K. (2013) Urban Regeneration and Housing as Potential Tools for Enhancing the Creative Economy, in Place-making and Policies for Competitive Cities (eds S. Musterd and Z. Kovács), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118554579.ch9
Centre for Urban Studies, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Institute of Geography, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
- Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 28 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470675038
Online ISBN: 9781118554579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!