28. Colorectal and Anal Tumors: An Oncologist's Perspective
- John C. Deutsch MD2 and
- Matthew R. Banks FRCP, PhD3
Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Limited.
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient
How to Cite
Lubner, S. J., Kim, D. and Weiss, J. (2013) Colorectal and Anal Tumors: An Oncologist's Perspective, in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in the Cancer Patient (eds J. C. Deutsch and M. R. Banks), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118555651.ch28
Essentia Health Systems Duluth, MN, USA
University College London Hospitals NHS Trust London, UK
- Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 7 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672464
Online ISBN: 9781118555651
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!