28. Performance Enhancement and Legal Theory
An Interview with Professor Michael H. Shapiro
- Max More and
- Natasha Vita-More
Published Online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Transhumanist Reader: Classical and Contemporary Essays on the Science, Technology, and Philosophy of the Human Future
How to Cite
More, M. and Vita-More, N. (eds) (2013) Performance Enhancement and Legal Theory, in The Transhumanist Reader: Classical and Contemporary Essays on the Science, Technology, and Philosophy of the Human Future, John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118555927.ch28
- Published Online: 11 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 29 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118334294
Online ISBN: 9781118555927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!