26. Lipid Modifiers and NASH: Statins, Ezetimibe, Fibrates, and Other Agents
- Geoffrey C. Farrell MD, FRACP3,4,
- Arthur J. McCullough MD5,6,7 and
- Christopher P. Day MA (Cantab), PhD, MD, FRCP, FMedSci8
Published Online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Practical Guide
How to Cite
Musso, G., Molinaro, F., Paschetta, E., Gambino, R. and Cassader, M. (2013) Lipid Modifiers and NASH: Statins, Ezetimibe, Fibrates, and Other Agents, in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Practical Guide (eds G. C. Farrell, A. J. McCullough and C. P. Day), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118556153.ch26
Australian National University Medical School, Canberra, ACT, Australia
The Canberra Hospital, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Digestive Disease Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
Department of Pathobiology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Published Online: 8 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 26 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470673171
Online ISBN: 9781118556153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!