12. Between-session contact and observing limits
Published Online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Primer: How DBT Can Inform Clinical Practice
How to Cite
Brodsky, B. S. and Stanley, B. (2013) Between-session contact and observing limits, in The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Primer: How DBT Can Inform Clinical Practice, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118556603.ch12
- Published Online: 6 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 15 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119968931
Online ISBN: 9781118556603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!