20. Chronic Idiopathic Mucocutaneous Pain Syndromes: Vulvodynia, Penodynia, and Scrotodynia
- Anthony Bewley BA (Hons), MBChB, FRCP3,
- Ruth E. Taylor BSc (Hons Psychology), MBChB, MRCPsych, MSc (Psych), MSc (Epid), PhD4,
- Jason S. Reichenberg MD, FAAD5 and
- Michelle Magid MD6
Published Online: 1 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Lynch, P. J. and Edwards, L. (2014) Chronic Idiopathic Mucocutaneous Pain Syndromes: Vulvodynia, Penodynia, and Scrotodynia, in Practical Psychodermatology (eds A. Bewley, R. E. Taylor, J. S. Reichenberg and M. Magid), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118560648.ch20
Consultant Dermatologist, The Royal London Hospital & Whipps Cross University Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust, London, UK
Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Liaison Psychiatry, Centre for Psychiatry, Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
Associate Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Texas Southwestern, Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Texas Medical Branch, Clinical Director for Dermatology, University Medical Center Brackenridge, Austin, TX, USA
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern, Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Texas Medical Branch, Clinical Assistant Professor, Texas A&M Health Science Center, Austin, TX, USA
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 20 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118560686
Online ISBN: 9781118560648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!