4. Dielectric Relaxation and Morphotropic Phases in Nanomaterials
- Philippe Goudeau2,
- René Guinebretière3
Published Online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © ISTE Ltd 2012
X-Rays and Materials
How to Cite
Kiat, J.-M. (2012) Dielectric Relaxation and Morphotropic Phases in Nanomaterials, in X-Rays and Materials (eds P. Goudeau and R. Guinebretière), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118562888.ch4
Institut Pprime-CNRS, University of Poitiers, ENSMA, SP2MI, Futuroscope Chasseneuil, France
Laboratoire SPCTS-CNRS, Ecole nationale supérieure, de céramique industrielle, ENSCI, Limoges, France
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781848213425
Online ISBN: 9781118562888
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!