The Macroscopic Effects of Microscopic Heterogeneity in Cell Signaling
- Stuart A. Rice and
- Aaron R. Dinner
Published Online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 153
How to Cite
Mugler, A. and ten Wolde, P. R. (2013) The Macroscopic Effects of Microscopic Heterogeneity in Cell Signaling, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 153 (eds S. A. Rice and A. R. Dinner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118571767.ch5
Department of Chemistry and The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Published Online: 27 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 19 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118477861
Online ISBN: 9781118571767
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!