10. Suprasegmental Phenomena in Second Language Spanish
- Kimberly L. Geeslin PhD
Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc
The Handbook of Spanish Second Language Acquisition
How to Cite
Henriksen, N. (2013) Suprasegmental Phenomena in Second Language Spanish, in The Handbook of Spanish Second Language Acquisition (ed K. L. Geeslin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118584347.ch10
Indiana University, USA
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 24 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470674437
Online ISBN: 9781118584347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!