8. Paraneoplastic, Inherited Cancer Syndrome, and Environmental Carcinogen-Related Dermatoses
- Mario E. Lacouture MD
Published Online: 30 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Dermatologic Principles and Practice in Oncology: Conditions of the Skin, Hair, and Nails in Cancer Patients
How to Cite
Owen, C. E. and Callen, J. P. (2013) Paraneoplastic, Inherited Cancer Syndrome, and Environmental Carcinogen-Related Dermatoses, in Dermatologic Principles and Practice in Oncology: Conditions of the Skin, Hair, and Nails in Cancer Patients (ed M. E. Lacouture), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118590638.ch8
Associate Member, Dermatology Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Associate Professor, Department of Dermatology, Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470621882
Online ISBN: 9781118590638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!