15. The Effects of Errors in Paradata on Weighting Class Adjustments: A Simulation Study
- Frauke Kreuter
Published Online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Improving Surveys with Paradata
How to Cite
West, B. T. (2013) The Effects of Errors in Paradata on Weighting Class Adjustments: A Simulation Study, in Improving Surveys with Paradata (ed F. Kreuter), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118596869.ch15
- Published Online: 30 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 24 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470905418
Online ISBN: 9781118596869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!