12. The Work of Memory: Ritual Laments of the Dead and Korea's Cheju Massacre
- Janice Boddy and
- Michael Lambek
Published Online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
A Companion to the Anthropology of Religion
How to Cite
Kim, S.-n. (2013) The Work of Memory: Ritual Laments of the Dead and Korea's Cheju Massacre, in A Companion to the Anthropology of Religion (eds J. Boddy and M. Lambek), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118605936.ch12
- Published Online: 17 JAN 2014
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470673324
Online ISBN: 9781118605936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!