6. The African American Slave Narrative and the Gothic
- Charles L. Crow
Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
A Companion to American Gothic
How to Cite
Goddu, T. A. (2013) The African American Slave Narrative and the Gothic, in A Companion to American Gothic (ed C. L. Crow), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118608395.ch6
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 25 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470671870
Online ISBN: 9781118608395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!