12. Hydrogenolysis Reactions Using Nanocatalysts
- Vivek Polshettiwar3 and
- Tewodros Asefa4
Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Nanocatalysis Synthesis and Applications
How to Cite
Fihri, A. and Polshettiwar, V. (2013) Hydrogenolysis Reactions Using Nanocatalysts, in Nanocatalysis Synthesis and Applications (eds V. Polshettiwar and T. Asefa), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118609811.ch12
Nanocatalysis Laboratory Department of Chemical Sciences Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Colaba, Mumbai, India
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering The Rutgers Catalysis Research Center (RCRC) Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey Piscataway, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 30 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118148860
Online ISBN: 9781118609811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!