5. Nanocatalysts for Hiyama, Stille, Kumada, and Negishi C–C Coupling Reactions
- Vivek Polshettiwar3 and
- Tewodros Asefa4
Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Nanocatalysis Synthesis and Applications
How to Cite
Banerjee, A. and Scott, R. W. J. (2013) Nanocatalysts for Hiyama, Stille, Kumada, and Negishi C–C Coupling Reactions, in Nanocatalysis Synthesis and Applications (eds V. Polshettiwar and T. Asefa), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118609811.ch5
Nanocatalysis Laboratory Department of Chemical Sciences Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Colaba, Mumbai, India
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering The Rutgers Catalysis Research Center (RCRC) Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey Piscataway, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 30 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118148860
Online ISBN: 9781118609811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!