15. Bacterial Cellulose
- Alain Dufresne1,
- Sabu Thomas2 and
- Laly A. Pothen3
Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Biopolymer Nanocomposites: Processing, Properties, and Applications
How to Cite
Trovatti, E. (2013) Bacterial Cellulose, in Biopolymer Nanocomposites: Processing, Properties, and Applications (eds A. Dufresne, S. Thomas and L. A. Pothen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118609958.ch15
Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP), The International School of Paper, Print Media, and Biomaterials (Pagora), Saint Martin d'Hères Cedex, France
School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India
Department of Chemistry, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara, Kerala, India
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118218358
Online ISBN: 9781118609958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!