8. Dendrimers in RNAi Delivery
- Kun Cheng4 and
- Ram I. Mahato5
Published Online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd
Advanced Delivery and Therapeutic Applications of RNAi
How to Cite
Fuentes, J. L. J., Ortega, P., Ferrando-Martínez, S., Gómez, R., Leal, M., Mata, J. d. l. and Fernandez, M. M.-. (2013) Dendrimers in RNAi Delivery, in Advanced Delivery and Therapeutic Applications of RNAi (eds K. Cheng and R. I. Mahato), John Wiley and Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118610749.ch8
School of Pharmacy, University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
- Published Online: 26 APR 2013
- Published Print: 10 JUN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119976868
Online ISBN: 9781118610749
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!