20. Logistic Regression in Genomewide Association Analysis
- Mourad Elloumi3 and
- Albert Y. Zomaya4
Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Biological Knowledge Discovery Handbook: Preprocessing, Mining, and Postprocessing of Biological Data
How to Cite
Li, W. and Yang, Y. (2013) Logistic Regression in Genomewide Association Analysis, in Biological Knowledge Discovery Handbook: Preprocessing, Mining, and Postprocessing of Biological Data (eds M. Elloumi and A. Y. Zomaya), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118617151.ch20
Laboratory of Technologies of Information and Communication and Electrical, Engineering (LaTICE) and University of Tunis-El Manar, Tunisia
The University of Sydney
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118132739
Online ISBN: 9781118617151
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!