11. DNA-encoded Chemical Libraries
- Andrea Trabocchi
Published Online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Diversity-Oriented Synthesis: Basics and Applications in Organic Synthesis, Drug Discovery, and Chemical Biology
How to Cite
Mannocci, L. (2013) DNA-encoded Chemical Libraries, in Diversity-Oriented Synthesis: Basics and Applications in Organic Synthesis, Drug Discovery, and Chemical Biology (ed A. Trabocchi), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118618110.ch11
University of Florence, Sesto Fiorentino, Florence, Italy
- Published Online: 21 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 9 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118145654
Online ISBN: 9781118618110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!