3. Porous Biomass-Derived Carbons: Activated Carbons
- MARIA-MAGDALENA TITIRICI
Published Online: 9 JUN 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Sustainable Carbon Materials from Hydrothermal Processes
How to Cite
Dolores, L.-C., Juan, P. M.-L., Falco, C., Titirici, M.-M. and Diego, C.-A. (2013) Porous Biomass-Derived Carbons: Activated Carbons, in Sustainable Carbon Materials from Hydrothermal Processes (ed M.-M. TITIRICI), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118622179.ch3
School of Engineering and Materials Science, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 30 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119975397
Online ISBN: 9781118622179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!