4. Hydrothermally Synthesized Carbonaceous Nanocomposites
- MARIA-MAGDALENA TITIRICI
Published Online: 9 JUN 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Sustainable Carbon Materials from Hydrothermal Processes
How to Cite
Hu, B., Zhu, H.-Z. and Yu, S.-H. (2013) Hydrothermally Synthesized Carbonaceous Nanocomposites, in Sustainable Carbon Materials from Hydrothermal Processes (ed M.-M. TITIRICI), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118622179.ch4
School of Engineering and Materials Science, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 9 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 30 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119975397
Online ISBN: 9781118622179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!