10. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Ross Pinkerton MB, BCh, BaO, MD Executive Director, Division of Oncology2,
- Ananth Shankar MD, FRCPCH Consultant in Paediatric and Adolescent Oncology3 and
- Katherine K. Matthay BA, MD Mildred V. Strouss Professor of Translational Oncology, Director, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology4
Published Online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology
How to Cite
Pinkerton, R. (2013) Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, in Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology (eds R. Pinkerton, A. Shankar and K. K. Matthay), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118625309.ch10
Royal Children's Hospital, Children's Health Queensland, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust London, UK
Department of Pediatrics, UCSF School of Medicine and, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Published Online: 8 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 20 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470659649
Online ISBN: 9781118625309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!