4. The Smart Grid as a Response to Spread the Concept of Distributed Generation
- Vincenzo Piemonte2,
- Marcello De Falco2 and
- Angelo Basile3
Published Online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Sustainable Development in Chemical Engineering Innovative Technologies
How to Cite
Ding, Y., Østergaard, J., Pineda Morente, S. and Wu, Q. (2013) The Smart Grid as a Response to Spread the Concept of Distributed Generation, in Sustainable Development in Chemical Engineering Innovative Technologies (eds V. Piemonte, M. De Falco and A. Basile), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118629703.ch4
University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome, Italy
ITM-CNR, Rende (CS), Italy
- Published Online: 4 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 4 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119953524
Online ISBN: 9781118629703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!