10. Sustainable Processing of Fresh-Cut Fruit and Vegetables
- Brijesh K. Tiwari3,
- Tomas Norton4 and
- Nicholas M. Holden5
Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Sustainable Food Processing
How to Cite
Artés-Hernández, F., Gómez, P. A., Aguayo, E., Tomás-Callejas, A. and Artés, F. (2013) Sustainable Processing of Fresh-Cut Fruit and Vegetables, in Sustainable Food Processing (eds B. K. Tiwari, T. Norton and N. M. Holden), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118634301.ch10
Department of Food Biosciences, Teagasc Food Research Centre, Dublin, Ireland
Department of Engineering, Harper Adams University, Shropshire, UK
School of Biosystems Engineering, Agriculture and Food Science Centre, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin, Ireland
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 6 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672235
Online ISBN: 9781118634301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!