25. Antivirals: Targets and use
- Robert G. Webster PhD, FRS3,
- Arnold S. Monto MD4,
- Thomas J. Braciale MD, PhD5 and
- Robert A. Lamb PhD, ScD6
Published Online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Textbook of Influenza, 2nd Edition
How to Cite
Ison, M. G. and Hay, A. (2013) Antivirals: Targets and use, in Textbook of Influenza, 2nd Edition (eds R. G. Webster, A. S. Monto, T. J. Braciale and R. A. Lamb), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118636817.ch25
Rose Marie Thomas Chair, Division of Virology, Department of Infectious Diseases, St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA
Thomas Francis, Jr. Collegiate Professor of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Director, Beirne B. Carter Center for Immunology Research, Beirne B. Carter Professor in Immunology, Professor of Pathology and Microbiology, Immunology, and Cancer Biology, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, USA
John Evans Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Molecular Biosciences, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA
- Published Online: 16 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470670484
Online ISBN: 9781118636817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!