23. Natural History of Chronic HCV Infection and Non-Invasive Assessment of Hepatic Fibrosis
- Howard C. Thomas BSc, PhD, FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSci2,
- Anna S.F. Lok MD3,
- Stephen A. Locarnini MBBS, BSc(Hons), PhD, FRCPath4 and
- Arie J. Zuckerman MD, DSc, FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSci5
Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2005, 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Viral Hepatitis, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Castera, L. (2013) Natural History of Chronic HCV Infection and Non-Invasive Assessment of Hepatic Fibrosis, in Viral Hepatitis, Fourth Edition (eds H. C. Thomas, A. S.F. Lok, S. A. Locarnini and A. J. Zuckerman), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118637272.ch23
Emeritus Professor of Hepatology, Department of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
Alice Lohrman Andrews Research Professor in Hepatology, Director of Clinical Hepatology, Professor of Internal Medicine, Associate Chair for Clinical Research, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Head, Research & Molecular Development, Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Emeritus Professor of Medical Microbiology, Formerly Principal and Dean, Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine
- Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672952
Online ISBN: 9781118637272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!