17. Production of Succinic Acid from Renewable Resources
- Shang-Tian Yang1,
- Hesham A El-Enshasy2 and
- Nuttha Thongchul3
Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Bioprocessing Technologies in Biorefinery for Sustainable Production of Fuels, Chemicals, and Polymers
How to Cite
Yi, J., Choi, S., Han, M.-S., Lee, J. W. and Lee, S. Y. (2013) Production of Succinic Acid from Renewable Resources, in Bioprocessing Technologies in Biorefinery for Sustainable Production of Fuels, Chemicals, and Polymers (eds S.-T. Yang, H. A. El-Enshasy and N. Thongchul), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118642047.ch17
William G. Lowrie Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Institute of Bioproduct Development (IBD), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Institute of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470541951
Online ISBN: 9781118642047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!