22. Production of Polyhydroxyalkanoates in Biomass Refining
- Shang-Tian Yang1,
- Hesham A El-Enshasy2 and
- Nuttha Thongchul3
Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Bioprocessing Technologies in Biorefinery for Sustainable Production of Fuels, Chemicals, and Polymers
How to Cite
Yu, J. (2013) Production of Polyhydroxyalkanoates in Biomass Refining, in Bioprocessing Technologies in Biorefinery for Sustainable Production of Fuels, Chemicals, and Polymers (eds S.-T. Yang, H. A. El-Enshasy and N. Thongchul), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118642047.ch22
William G. Lowrie Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Institute of Bioproduct Development (IBD), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Institute of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470541951
Online ISBN: 9781118642047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!