8.12. The Changing Faces of Parasite Control
- Sheila M. F. Torres3,
- Linda A. Frank4 and
- Ann M. Hargis5
Published Online: 15 APR 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Advances in Veterinary Dermatology, Volume 7
How to Cite
Taylor, C. and Glos, K. (2013) The Changing Faces of Parasite Control, in Advances in Veterinary Dermatology, Volume 7 (eds S. M. F. Torres, L. A. Frank and A. M. Hargis), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118644317.ch42
College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota, USA
College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
DermatoDiagnostics, Edmonds, Washington, and Department of Comparative Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
- Published Online: 15 APR 2013
- Published Print: 14 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118644874
Online ISBN: 9781118644317
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!