20. Islamic Mutual Funds' Performance in Saudi Arabia
Published Online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Contemporary Islamic Finance: Innovations, Applications, and Best Practices
How to Cite
Hunt-Ahmed, K. (2013) Islamic Mutual Funds' Performance in Saudi Arabia, in Contemporary Islamic Finance: Innovations, Applications, and Best Practices, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118653814.ch20
- Published Online: 4 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118180907
Online ISBN: 9781118653814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!