4. The blood of Abraham: Mormon Redemptive Physicality and American Idioms of Kinship
- Janet Carsten
Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain & Ireland
Blood Will Out: Essays on Liquid Transfers and Flows
How to Cite
Cannell, F. (2013) The blood of Abraham: Mormon Redemptive Physicality and American Idioms of Kinship, in Blood Will Out: Essays on Liquid Transfers and Flows (ed J. Carsten), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118656235.ch4
- Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118656280
Online ISBN: 9781118656235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!