2. The Role of Alternative Investments in Strategic Asset Allocation
- H. Kent Baker and
- Greg Filbeck
Published Online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Alternative Investments: Instruments, Performance, Benchmarks, and Strategies
How to Cite
Cumming, D., Haß, L. H. and Schweizer, D. (2013) The Role of Alternative Investments in Strategic Asset Allocation, in Alternative Investments: Instruments, Performance, Benchmarks, and Strategies (eds H. K. Baker and G. Filbeck), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118656501.ch2
- Published Online: 2 APR 2013
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118241127
Online ISBN: 9781118656501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!