Effect of Processing Conditions on Structure, Properties and Performance of a Nickel Base Cast Superalloy for High Temperature Applications
- Thomas Battle,
- Michael Moats,
- Violina Cocalia,
- Harald Oosterhof,
- Shafiq Alam,
- Antoine Allanore,
- Rodney Jones,
- Nathan Stubina,
- Corby Anderson and
- Shijie Wang
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Chatterjee, M., Kishore, A. P., Sarkar, P. and Rao, M. N. (2013) Effect of Processing Conditions on Structure, Properties and Performance of a Nickel Base Cast Superalloy for High Temperature Applications, in Ni-Co 2013 (eds T. Battle, M. Moats, V. Cocalia, H. Oosterhof, S. Alam, A. Allanore, R. Jones, N. Stubina, C. Anderson and S. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118658826.ch28
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118605752
Online ISBN: 9781118658826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!