13. Microalgae Biodiesel and Macroalgae Bioethanol: The Solar Conversion Challenge for Industrial Renewable Fuels
- Reza Razeghifard
Published Online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Natural and Artificial Photosynthesis: Solar Power as an Energy Source
How to Cite
Moheimani, N. R., Mchenry, M. P. and Mehrani, P. (2013) Microalgae Biodiesel and Macroalgae Bioethanol: The Solar Conversion Challenge for Industrial Renewable Fuels, in Natural and Artificial Photosynthesis: Solar Power as an Energy Source (ed R. Razeghifard), John Wiley & Sons Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118659892.ch13
- Published Online: 30 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118160060
Online ISBN: 9781118659892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!