12. The Paleobiology of Modern Human Emergence
- Fred H. Smith and
- James C. M. Ahern
Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Origins of Modern Humans: Biology Reconsidered
How to Cite
Trinkaus, E. (2013) The Paleobiology of Modern Human Emergence, in The Origins of Modern Humans: Biology Reconsidered (eds F. H. Smith and J. C. M. Ahern), John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken, NJ. doi: 10.1002/9781118659991.ch12
- Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 30 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470894095
Online ISBN: 9781118659991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!